Monday, September 22, 2008

Old friends

Our good friends, the Warrens, surprised us on Saturday night. They called and said they were in town and wanted to come see us yesterday. They came over for about an hour in the morning before church. It was so fun to see them! Emily is on the left and Laura is on the right. And the picture below is a picture of me and Emily about 15 years ago! The Warrens lived in San Luis Obispo for a few years when I was about junior high age. I babysat for them and I LOVED them. They moved away and we've been good friends ever since. I used to visit them all the time and we've just kept in touch. It's fun to watch the kids all grow up and it was so much fun to see them yesterday.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh my gosh! How fun! Wow - Emily has really grown up! Its like me seeing pictures of the Moshiers:)

joeandcarole said...

Wow! I can't tell the difference between Laura and Emily. Isn't that called eternal beauty? Emily you are such a beautiful girl and Laura, why don't you ever age?
How fun for you Amy to spend time with our special friends!
Love you, Mom