Monday, September 22, 2008

3 blessings

I know I'm post happy lately, but I just can't help it.
I wanted to tell you about 3 blessings from today.
Blessing #1: I went to the doctor to get a refill on my allergy therapy stuff that I've been taking (some of you remember my story about it a while back) and they said that my body is no longer allergic to any of those things and I am done (after almost a year of taking it). Yeah! I'm not sure what that all means, but now I can (someday) get pregnant with a POSSIBLE hope to not be AS sick as before, since one of the things I was allergic to was progesterone. Supposedly...? We'll see, I guess! It was well worth the shot.
Blessing #2: I bought wipes at Costco today and when I was checking out the checker scanned a $3 off coupon for the wipes for me. I thought that was so nice of her.
Blessing #3: Adam has been given a new responsibility at work. They asked him to be over training the new sales team members. I guess he's in charge of designing the program and implementing it and he'll get to do some of the training, which he loves. He said that he's done a few trainings already today. This is a great change because Adam loves doing this and he is so good at it. Way to go, baba!

5 comments:

Jeppson Clan said...

I am glad you had such a good day today! Lots of little blessings sure add up!
Matt & I are going in this week to be tested for all the things we are allergic to and will be starting our shots...we have been miserable. I'm glad to hear that they work! I can't believe you were allergic to progesterone!

joeandcarole said...

Great blessings Amy!
1: to be rid of your allergies. Hope you'll feel a lot better all the way around!
2: how nice of the clerk to do that. Some of them hold the coupons hostage almost and want you to bring them in, etc. Sweet lady!
3: great job Adam. I know you love the interaction and designing the program. That's your thing and you'll do really well at it.
Sounds like a good start to a new week all the way around!
Love you. Mom

flem-fam said...

Congrats on a good day! I have been meaning to email to tell you this, but I'll just do it here because I'm lazy. I was looking over Scott's shoulder the other day at his mission website forum thing and saw a picture of none other than YOU!!! Yes, I guess our hubbies both served in the same mission. Crazy, huh? I don't think they were there at the same time, though

Sandy said...

Yay! I'm glad you had a good day!

Mike and Adrianne said...

Good job Adam! That is great. I hope you really enjoy this new position. And Amy, I hope you don't get as sick either.