Saturday, September 19, 2009

Finished Kitchen Cabinets!!!

We're DONE with the kitchen cabinets - hooray! We have been working on this project for far too long, but it is now complete.

Here is a before picture of the kitchen:
Here are a few pictures of the kitchen now:
This last picture shows the beadboard detail on the doors. We got that idea from Adam's brother Jess and it wasn't hard to do (well, I didn't do it, but Adam was able to install it fairly easily).

I really couldn't be happier that this is done. Seriously - hooray to be done!
Thank you to Adam for helping me accomplish my crazy visions!
And thanks to everyone else who has helped us with this project!

9 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

I love it! Way to go Adam! Way to go Amy for having a vision! Looks great.

LanceandNance said...

Those look great. We wanted this kitchen island that had beadboard on it, but turns out it cost money and we don't got that, so I'll just admire your cabinets.

-Nancy

Dave and Tana said...

It looks really good! I like the detail on the doors. And 14 days to go until the baby is due...wow!

Jess and Jen said...

Looks great! I'm glad you guys are done with this...now you can move on to another project right? Okay, just kidding...I'll bet Adam is ready for a break! -Jen

Sandy said...

Wow - that looks awesome! Great job, guys!

The Duke said...

So classy looking! Congrats on getting it done before the baby arrives. What a relief for you!
Good job, guys.

V and Co. said...

absolute perfection amy! well done.

Allison Box said...

I love it Amy! It looks great. I want white cabinets someday too. I hope you are doing well.

Unknown said...

Hi,

It is a great post.

You have installed attractive kitchen cabinets in your kitchen. Probably the most popular material when it comes to contemporary kitchen cabinets is the wood. Kitchen cabinets, along with counter tops and kitchen islands are what anyone notices the moment they enter the kitchen.