Friday, September 01, 2006

Henry Makes Progress


It's always so fun to watch Henry as he learns new things. He has been a little slow with a few things, like crawling, but yesterday he crawled for the first time! Of course it was only a few movements at a time, but he did it. He was a little wobbly when he did it and one time fell over and looked a little scared. Today he moved forward a little, but I think he forgot mostly how he did it. He is super cute!

Henry also got his first haircut from his mom...He looks great, don't you think?!!

2 comments:

Team Clark said...

Yes, I do think if I may say so myself. He's the cutest thing on the planet.

Papa Doc said...

Here I go again. I tried a minute ago and failed to get this on right. So, again. You are not the only one who has to say that he is cute. I think he is adorable, cute, cuddley, handsome and captivating with those eyes. And all that goes without saying!

Dad Clark